Clochette on Neverfull?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all!

What do we think about using a clochette on a Neverfull? :graucho: My SA is allowing me to get one, but I don't know if I should, as I will be using it on my Neverfull. I figure if I hate it, I can always use it on another bag I may get in the future?

2. #2 Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    Since the clochette is where one would keep the keys to their bag, and that the NF does not have a lock--not even a main zipper for that matter--, I think it's a bit silly. I would get an actual bag charm or a luggage tag if I were committed to the look. Personally, I think the bag looks best on its own.

3. I have to agree with fabuleux. I don't think a bag that doesn't come with lock and keys should have a clochette. I'd leave it be. The neverfull doesn't need accessories. I wouldn't get it now and hope to use it later if it's vachetta because it wouldn't match either.

4. Very true, fab & lvoe! Thank you! :hugs:

5. I wouldn't use a clochette on a Neverfull, I don't think it would look right. Also like LVoe said if you get it now the vachetta will get darker so when you do get a new bag it won't match. Do you need to get one now? Maybe get something else like a bag charm instead?

6. I don't like clochette's at all. I remove them and keep them in a drawer.

7. The clochette is cute but entirely pointless on a NF for reasons already mentioned. I personally think that the tote looks best on it's own, especially since it has the draw cords on the side, but there are several women who like to add a hot-stamped luggage tag of a different colour or with their initials or both.

8. This is something you may like better for your neverfull its coming out this fall ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460650356.873044.jpg