Clochette hot stamp

LV_4ever

O.G.
Feb 4, 2013
I ordered a replacement clochette for my ivory epi Alma pm, and would like to have it hot stamped. I'm not sure if I want 1, 2 or even 3 initials and if I should do silver or no color. Can you show me yours? I'm leaning towards one initial in silver. Thanks!

I ordered a replacement clochette for my ivory epi Alma pm, and would like to have it hot stamped. I'm not sure if I want 1, 2 or even 3 initials and if I should do silver or no color. Can you show me yours? I'm leaning towards one initial in silver. Thanks!
Here's a whole clubhouse full of eye candy to help you make a decision:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/the-heat-stamped-club.39938/
I personally would go with just one larger initial because the clochette is small - any more and it could look crowded - and have it in silver (or even gold or another colour if you're open to it) to catch the eye.

Reactions: LV_4ever
I would go with the silver . I personally prefer three letters . I have two of my clochette's HS . One I did dots in gold with three letters . The other I did three letters , no dots . One initial would look nice if thats what you prefer . :smile:

Reactions: LV_4ever