clochette cles... anyone have it?

1. does anyone have this thing.. like how does it work?? i've always wanted to ask at the boutiques, but i get sidetracked by luggage. lol.

this is what i'm talking about if you don't know what it is:
    [​IMG]

it comes in monogram and damier too.. and i have no idea how it works as a cles holder. lol.

2. i'm not sure either, but I htink you can open up the button, insert your keys in the loop and the slot is probably for credit cards....(????) I might be totally wrong about this by the way....lol

3. I've always wondered but I think I've seen it somewhere...

anyways..the top has an opening for Keys...and somehow they attach to straps and help you manage them...

4. it has a key ring inside and the strap is for your hand to slip into so you can carry it. its cute!

5. It's in monogram mat, there a key ring inside

6. that narrow strap thingy unbottons, slips though and down comes the keyring from within. there's no other compartment for cards from memory. that's just a fold where the leather overlaps. i like the idea better than a Multicles, but the fact that it will only add more bulk to my big bunch of keys make it pointless for my personal use.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice