clipping your keys on to D-rings in purse?

upswife

Feb 6, 2007
What do you all use to clip your keys to the d-rings put in the purses? Is there one way you prefer over the other? I've tried using it, but I can't determine a method that I like! LOL - it shouldn't be that difficult!

court811

Feb 21, 2007
I have the woman's trigger snap keyfob, works perfectly
1661_SVCM_t.jpg

upswife

Feb 6, 2007
Good ideas ladies. I love my current key ring - but it doesn't have a clip on it. I like the idea of the carabiner or just buying little lobster claw clips to add to it. I have the same one court has, but, you know, it's just not as cute as the one I use! LOL

court811

Feb 21, 2007
Good ideas ladies. I love my current key ring - but it doesn't have a clip on it. I like the idea of the carabiner or just buying little lobster claw clips to add to it. I have the same one court has, but, you know, it's just not as cute as the one I use! LOL
I agree, it's not that cute, coach needs to make a cute one!

what are these lobster claw clips you guys are talking about?

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
Court, yes, the smaller ones. I use them for my keys or when I want to make a key fob into a charm. They are quite handy! ETA: Here's a pic of my horseshoe with a lobster claw attached. Sorry it's blurry but you get the idea...

teenashandbags004-2.jpg

jane

since '05
O.G.
Sep 28, 2005
You can also buy a retractable key clip at most hardware stores -- it attaches to the ring and you clip your keys to a line on a spool that pulls out and retracts. Some people use them for ID badges too that you clip to your belt loop, etc.

entheos

so CoachyCoachy
Feb 8, 2007
I have an extra trigger/snap clip attached to a key ring, which then can be clipped to the d-ring. (purchased from ebay), which I only use occasionally. I normally put keys on me. Coach does not offer extra trigger/snap clips. But it would be nice if they did because they have the nice small ones which are hard to find unless ordered in bulk (like 1,000's).

But . . . Brahmin used to, I don't if they still do, sewed the snap clip to the inside of the bag, which is more useful and convenient.