Clinique Tinted Moisturizer

Valeriee

O.G.
Jul 6, 2011
I picked up the Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer for those days when I don't feel like putting too many products on my face. Overall, I'm happy with the way the product feels and looks on my face, but I'm a bit confused as to how I should be using it. Initially, I though that it would be a simple moisturizer with a bit of tinting effect, but it is more of a light foundation with some moisturizing effect. All in all, I still feel like I have to use a proper moisturizer before applying this product. For those of you who use tinted moisturizers, especially the Clinique one, I was wondering if you could share how you use them. From some of the research that I did online, a tinted moisturizer is supposed to be a "light foundation"; however, I find that my usual Lancôme and Armani foundations are pretty light products anyway.

I have the clinique CC cream which is ok. I'm still on the fence about this product because I apply it with a damp beauty blender and sometimes just with my fingers to blend. I have combo skin and I do use a moisturizer with this product because I feel like the product has a thicker consistency than I thought. This product does look natural but I didn't use this product all summer but occasionally. I won't be repurchasing this because I do feel the product felt too heavy and I'm not a foundation fan either. I'm still on the hunt for a better BB or CC cream that is natural looking and very light weight feeling.