Clinique or La Mer?

i also think it depends on your skin type. I personally use the Clinique oil-free gel moisturizer and the #2 clarifying lotion, but use Cetaphil to cleanse (less drying). However, my friend who used to have very bad acne found that La Mer really really helped her, and it's true, you can see a real difference with her skin. Also keep in mind that there's different lines for every brand to go with your skin type, so you might have to "play around" 'til you find the right one!

I also agree that La Mer is wonderful....but if you tend to break out or have certain issues like being too oily, it isnt for you....

For a good skin care products, I love the makers of Proactives line that is called rodan and fields....
They make great, great products that does the job....also oil of olay's stuff is good too......oh and Revive eye cream is awesome as well....

I am 23 and Asian, with super fair skin. My skin is naturally oily and I get blemishes rarely. I use La Mer toner and it's creme. I LOVE IT! I buy the 2oz one, and it lasts me FOREVER, so it's really worth it. I just need a dab of it to cover my entire face, and then I go to bed. I put on sunscreen as well every morning for the day. One note is that it can make your face oily and shiny if you put on too much, so really-- a itty bitty dab! LA MER ALL THE WAY!

it depends how old you are.
i use both brands before.
if you are 25+, La Mer
if you are under, Clinique.
I love La Mer refining facial.
It exfoliates, I've been using that for many years now.
1 tube last you quite a while. I use it about twice a month or before special ocassion.

If you have combination or acne-prone skin I wouldn't use the La Mer. Clinique is probably a better choice because it isn't as thick and heavy.

Otherwise, if you have normal/dry skin, I would definetly buy the La Mer. It is so creamy. I love it.

i just buy the sample pots on ebay 0.11 oz for my dry spots, and i use the oil absorbing lotion la mer for the rest of my face. makes it really soft and smooth! i have combination skin.
the cleansing foam is awesome too, so is the refining facial scrub. i love la mer!

I don't like either. There are so many other companies that make better and less expensive products than La Mer. It is a very heavy cream. I broke out from it and gave the rest of the jar to my friend. She hated it and gave it to her mother who actually liked it. I think it is mostly for older women.

I used Clinique in my teens and I don't remember if it was good or bad.

"Yonka" is a great company. www.yonka.com When I get facials, they use their products. Their Kirogel is the best stuff for feet and hands.