Clinique Macy's GWP $100 Value April 16th

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I received a phone call yesterday from my local Macy's that said on April 16th, they are having a special Gift with purchase of $21.50, and the value is over $100?! Anyone else get this call? Or have any info? Is this different than the regular Bonus time? I don't think the Bonus time gifts were ever worth $100!

2. I did a pre-sale for this - I believe you can see it on the Macy's homepage. It's a pretty nice gift.

3. Is this the one you saw?

[​IMG]

4. wow, thanks! i love these goodies even though i rarely use them :smile:

5. Is it online too?

6. It is online, and I believe it already started.

7. FYI-Macys online states that this gift has a $50 value.

8. The one that is avaialble online is only a $50 value. The one I got a call about is supposed to be a $100 value and is only for that day in stores from what I understood.

9. I just checked, it is on macy's.com under beauty.. the value is $50.00

10. Thanks for the info. :smile: I guess I know what I'll be doing on the 16th!

11. ok I called to get clarification from the Macy's rep at the Clinique counter. The one online and pic posted above IS the one I got the call about, and the only GWP going on right now or anytime in the next month at Macy's.. when I asked about the $100 value...she said "it's such a wonderful gift that it's to us like a $100 value, but it's actually a $50 retail value". It starts the 16th in stores but you can get it online now! Have fun!