Clinique Black Honey set

Star15Rin

MAC Madness!
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Did any PFers manage to grab the Clinique LE Black Honey 7 piece set on Sephora?? I got the email about it this morning (it was only sent last night at 10) and clicked "Buy Collection", but it was already SOLD OUT! I am bummed! 7 Clinique make-up items in a cute case for $25!!!:crybaby:

I was bummed about this too! I got the email last night around 7pm PST and since I was in class when I got it, I didn't remember til this morning. It was already gone when I tried to buy it this morning. :sad:

Wow, sounds like that was a great deal! I love that color in the Almost Lipstick. I have the gloss, but the shade is different and Clinique gloss is sticky, IMO.

I got it!:yahoo: But I got the email Wednesday and ordered Wednesday night. But I don't think I'm going to get the trial size makeup remover because I forgot to put the code in and actually used another one for a free bare escentuals deluxe sample.:Push:

I got it!:yahoo: But I got the email Wednesday and ordered Wednesday night. But I don't think I'm going to get the trial size makeup remover because I forgot to put the code in and actually used another one for a free bare escentuals deluxe sample.:Push:
Would you happen to know how big that bare escentuals sample is?