Clinique Black Honey set

LOL well at least I'm not alone in my sadness of missing this. The set included a Black Honey Almost lip color, a gloss (maybe 2 glosses), Black Honey mascara and eyeliner and an eyeshadow set- all pieces specially made around the Black Honey lip color.

Congrats to those that were able to scoop one up! Here is a pic of the set, it really is a fantastic deal!

BlackHoney.jpg

Hot dam!! I didn't realize this was going to be such of a big deal when I got the email and ordered. People are bidding 40-50 for these kits on ebay.

I received my set today and took some pics.

I already had some makeup on so I just sampled the eye liner and put the shadow overtop of the light pink I wore for the day. I really like the lip color.

Any one have any suggestions for how to use the eyeshadow? I assume to put the lighest all around the eye area, but beyond that I am unsure? I put the 2nd lighest on the lid and in the crease.

Can't wait to apply these on my clean face!! I'm still kicking myself about forgetting to use the code to receive the makeup remover, though!

Attachments

• DSC02144.JPG
    DSC02144.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC02142.JPG
    DSC02142.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC02143.JPG
    DSC02143.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 104
Arrrggg Heath I am so jealous!
What I would do with the shadows-
1. Lightest color all over lid, all the way up to the brows

2. Medium shade on just the lid (leaving the inner corners, bottom and top, with only the lightest shade showing)

3. Darkest color in the outer 3/4 of lid and outer 1/2 of lower lashline

I do this kind of 3 shade look almost every day. The placement of the darkest color makes your eyes look huge.