Clinique Black Honey set

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Did any PFers manage to grab the Clinique LE Black Honey 7 piece set on Sephora?? I got the email about it this morning (it was only sent last night at 10) and clicked "Buy Collection", but it was already SOLD OUT! I am bummed! 7 Clinique make-up items in a cute case for $25!!!:crybaby:

2. Was sold out when I tried too.

3. I love, love, LOVE their Black Honey Almost Lipstick.

4. Poo, I really wanted this set.

5. I was bummed about this too! I got the email last night around 7pm PST and since I was in class when I got it, I didn't remember til this morning. It was already gone when I tried to buy it this morning. :sad:

6. They put the black honey lipstick in GWP sometimes at least. That's how I got mine.

7. oh man I had it in my cart but was too lazy to get up and get my CC. I should have!! :sad:

8. I am a HUGE lipstick/gloss junkie, and I have yet to try this color.

9. Sigh.... Singapore does not carry the Black Honey shade at all... I can't get even 1 item, let alone 7.

10. oh nooo! i was about to post a thread "everyone check out the limited edition Clinique set" and get one for myself... BUMMER! i really wanted the lipgloss.

11. Wow, sounds like that was a great deal! I love that color in the Almost Lipstick. I have the gloss, but the shade is different and Clinique gloss is sticky, IMO.

12. I got it!:yahoo: But I got the email Wednesday and ordered Wednesday night. But I don't think I'm going to get the trial size makeup remover because I forgot to put the code in and actually used another one for a free bare escentuals deluxe sample.:Push:

13. Would you happen to know how big that bare escentuals sample is?

14. That's why you should save your CC on the site, so it's 1-click! ;) Of course, sometimes that can be dangerous...

15. I bought mine at Nordstroms a while back. It's a great set. Sorry you missed out.