Clinics for double jaw surgery

I'm 24, I've been thinking about jaw surgery for a long time now. I have an asymmetric bite due to chewing on one side when I was growing up. I also have a slight long lower jaw that I would like to be pushed back a bit. Im working on my list of clinics that I'm interested in having consultations. So far I'm ONLY looking into clinics with MAXILLOFACIAL SURGEONS not plastic surgeons.

The Face Dental
EverM
Zea Dental
EU Dental

Anyone have any comments for any of these clinics? Are these clinics good?
Also, is it better to go the braces - surgery - braces route? OR surgery and then braces? I hear braces - surgery - braces is safer, but the only clinic I've heard that does braces before surgery is Zeah Dental.

Reactions: Yumigumi
Hi, have you gotten an appointment for consult with EverM? I've posted on their online consulting page but they seem to have ignored my post since they've answered other people's consultation posts that were posted after mine. Also, I've set up an appointment with The Face Dental already ^__^ I'm planning on getting two jaw surgery, mainly for aesthetic and partially for tmd/tmj.

Okay, so I don't know how to make my own post on this forum but I will just make an update about my online consultations. I've got a flight set up to go to Seoul in May. As I stated in my previous post, my surgery is for aesthetic reasons. I do not have an asymmetrical jaw or misaligned bite and I've had braces already but I want to move my mouth/jaw back so that my side profile is more aesthetically pleasing.

I just got an e-mail back from EverM and I told them I want two jaw but they recommended me two jaw & v-line (which I'm not quite interested in). They quoted me around 23 million won (20204.81 usd), yikes!

I've set up a consultation with The Face Dental as well. They quoted me 9.5 million won (8345.47 usd) for two jaw and 1.1 million won (966.32 usd) for genioplasty or mandible boarder shaving. This is definitely more along my budget.

I'm currently waiting for a reply from Zeah Dental. Are there anymore ortho surgery clinics you guys would recommend?

I'm willing to pay more for great results but does anyone know if these prices are reasonable and/or not sketchy?

Thanks all!

Reactions: Yumigumi and nala7
Okay, so I don't know how to make my own post on this forum but I will just make an update about my online consultations. I've got a flight set up to go to Seoul in May. As I stated in my previous post, my surgery is for aesthetic reasons. I do not have an asymmetrical jaw or misaligned bite and I've had braces already but I want to move my mouth/jaw back so that my side profile is more aesthetically pleasing.

I just got an e-mail back from EverM and I told them I want two jaw but they recommended me two jaw & v-line (which I'm not quite interested in). They quoted me around 23 million won (20204.81 usd), yikes!

I've set up a consultation with The Face Dental as well. They quoted me 9.5 million won (8345.47 usd) for two jaw and 1.1 million won (966.32 usd) for genioplasty or mandible boarder shaving. This is definitely more along my budget.

I'm currently waiting for a reply from Zeah Dental. Are there anymore ortho surgery clinics you guys would recommend?

I'm willing to pay more for great results but does anyone know if these prices are reasonable and/or not sketchy?

Thanks all!

I haven't made any consultation appointments yet. Right now I'm in the beginning stages of researching and finding a list of clinics. Zeah Dental is one of my top choices, let me know how Zeah responds to you! ^^

Last edited:
I ve done double jaw surgery at Zeah Dental in 2016 June. I had 5 weeks of pre-braces and still continuing braces until now.
Hi Youn,

Thanks for posting about your 2 jaw surgery experience with Zeah. I'm also interested in 2 jaw but need to do a lot of research to find the best doc.
How was your experience? Did you like the results?

Hey..does somebody has experience in two jaw surgery in banobagi? I'll have two jaw surgery this july in banobagi. Could somebody give me any suggestions for two jaw surgery? Or does somebody know about the painful of two jaw surgery? Hope somebody can help me

Hey..does somebody has experience in two jaw surgery in banobagi? I'll have two jaw surgery this july in banobagi. Could somebody give me any suggestions for two jaw surgery? Or does somebody know about the painful of two jaw surgery? Hope somebody can help me
I went to banobagi before my surgery at Opera too but they gave me very high price...very high price...
I didn't feel comfortable either...

surgery will of course come with its pain like any other surgery but the swelling & puffiness will last as much as it is used to. you can check out their youtube or facebook fan page either for pictures or their real patient story.

Reactions: Yumigumi