Clif, Luna bars at Amazon!!!

1. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Get $5 off now when you spend $29 or more on any combination of select clif, Luna, and Mojo nutrition bars offered by Amazon.com in Health & Personal Care. Enter code clif2OO6 at checkout."

Link

I ordered 2 boxes of luna bars and with the code, it totals out to $24.30 with free shipping. I think I calculated it to be about $0.70 a bar which is an awesome deal!

If you order clif bars you can get 3 boxes which my bf did.

In total, I ordered 8 boxes with 3 different transactions so I could use the $5 code each time.
    [/FONT]

2. awesome! I wish they had sweet dreams because that is definitely my favorite and that is definitely a better deal than Whole Foods Market ripoff. I'll probably order dulce de leche instead.
    thanks for the notice!

3. I have never tried these, but would like to. Could you recommend a flavor?

4. ^ For Luna Bars I am a big fan of Lemon Zest and Nutz Over Chocolate. For Cliff Bars I love Chocolate Brownie and Chocolate PEanut Crunch :smile:

5. how many calories and grams of fiber does the average clif and luna bar have (i'm trying to calculate weight watchers points!)?

6. I know a luna bar is 180 calories and has I think 3-4g of fiber. As for the clif bars it varies by flavor I think

7. I also like nutz over chocolate and I like chocolate covered cherry and chocolate pecan pie. It helps with my sweet tooth

8. ahhhh too many points! that would be 3 points, i try to keep my snacks 2 or less (so i can have lots of them!)...

*sad face*

9. yeah, but a luna bar and splenda yogurt make a great low cal breakfast...they're high fiber and filling.

I am a gigantic luna bar fan! for a period in my life I lived off of those things.

10. now i'm with ya on the splenda yogurt, that stuff is amazing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice