Client Tracker?... Who Needs It When You Have C4C??!!

Just back from Jackson outlet. They had a parchment Lindsay (mark on leather) parchment perforated, aubergine patent, several fuschias. They also had many pythons in Sophia? and another style (Lindsay? It was ~$600 so I think it was Lindsay. I'm not a coach expert).

Last edited:
I also wanted to post something but I'm too new to post my own thread so I'll post it here.

There was a woman at the Jackson outlet returning several very nice bags, including a burgundy colored Carrie and an Aegean Lindsay. Since I was looking for the Lindsay, I asked her if she was returning it. She said, "Yes, but I'm rebuying it."

I asked the store manager who was helping me why she would do this and she played dumb. She said, "I don't get involved in returns!"

Apparently, this shopper had a bunch of recent deletes from a FP store and she was rebuying them to get the discount. I asked her directly because I wasn't understanding what was going on and she kind of shushed me. She said, "Be quiet or I'll get in trouble. They don't like to make adjustments but they do it".

I think it's pretty BS that you can go to a Coach store before a floorset change, buy what you like at full price, then be able to go and get adjustments at the outlet. It really bugged me that the store employee (I think a manager) played dumb about it. Either they do it or they don't.

btw I was waiting, shopping around the store, for her to finish up so I could ask her about what she was doing but her transaction was taking ForEVER so I finally gave up. She was there probably at least 1/2 hour returning various items.

I also wanted to post something but I'm too new to post my own thread so I'll post it here.

There was a woman at the Jackson outlet returning several very nice bags, including a burgundy colored Carrie and an Aegean Lindsay. Since I was looking for the Lindsay, I asked her if she was returning it. She said, "Yes, but I'm rebuying it."

I asked the store manager who was helping me why she would do this and she played dumb. She said, "I don't get involved in returns!"

Apparently, this shopper had a bunch of recent deletes from a FP store and she was rebuying them to get the discount. I asked her directly because I wasn't understanding what was going on and she kind of shushed me. She said, "Be quiet or I'll get in trouble. They don't like to make adjustments but they do it".

I think it's pretty BS that you can go to a Coach store before a floorset change, buy what you like at full price, then be able to go and get adjustments at the outlet. It really bugged me that the store employee (I think a manager) played dumb about it. Either they do it or they don't.

btw I was waiting, shopping around the store, for her to finish up so I could ask her about what she was doing but her transaction was taking ForEVER so I finally gave up. She was there probably at least 1/2 hour returning various items.

She did the return bc she got them from FP and now getting at OUTLET PRICE

samething I would have done

Just back from Jackson outlet. They had a parchment Lindsay (mark on leather) parchment perforated, aubergine patent, several fuschias. They also had many pythons in Sophia? and another style (Lindsay? It was ~$600 so I think it was Lindsay. I'm not a coach expert).

Jackson is a great store I have STUFF on hold there now :graucho::graucho:

She did the return bc she got them from FP and now getting at OUTLET PRICE

samething I would have done

That's fine, but she and the manager were all secretive about it. Just say: you can go to the FP store before a floorset change and buy what you want, and when they are deleted go to the outlet and return/rebuy.

I did not know this, or I would have done it too! There were a couple of Lindsays I wanted that were deleted and I could have purchased them at FP ~1 week prior to deletions.

Is there any time limit for these adjustments?

btw I noticed you said you had stuff on hold. When I called Jackson last night asking about deletes, the man who answered told me 'nothing was processed yet' and was very unhelpful. When did you request your holds?