Client Services pre-orders on Out of stock classic pieces

waimanalo18

Jun 17, 2020
Ive been stalking the website for the Classic Speedy 25 in Damier Azur Canvas. I have had no luck. Does anyone have an info of a Client advisor that will place an out of stock pieces for you even tho I have to wait for couple weeks to arrived? I had one I worked with before but I think she no longer with LV. Ive called the Client services to try my luck but the advisor I talked to did not offer it at all and not sure about asking her for it. Thank you!

lemondln

Feb 3, 2021
Ontario, Canada
I called client service to order my Noe BB Azur, in less than 10 days, I got my order. I never had a client advisor at store as I am not near any LV stores.

Zars0530

Sep 17, 2019
I just placed an order with Client Services for a Speedy B 30 in DE. She said I should receive it in about 21 days.

Reactions: Loriad

beachbag

O.G.
Oct 10, 2007
Florida
I was at a Louis Vuitton Boutique this morning and NO SPEEDY 30 IN AZUR nor SPEEDY B 30 in Azur anywhere in the USA
Also no Speedy 30 in monogram.
They don't really know why!
Anyone have info why the shortage?
Thanks!

DivotDiva

Dec 18, 2020
My guess on shortage is the more recent closures/shutdowns in Europe due to covid outbreaks. No one working in the factories for a couple of weeks or so.

Reactions: beachbag and mrs.JC

waimanalo18

Jun 17, 2020
I was at a Louis Vuitton Boutique this morning and NO SPEEDY 30 IN AZUR nor SPEEDY B 30 in Azur anywhere in the USA
Also no Speedy 30 in monogram.
They don't really know why!
Anyone have info why the shortage?
Thanks!
Yup. Ive been stalking my local boutiques and the website as well for classic speedy 30 azur I was told its not available anywhere. Ive contacted concierge several times finally one responded to me and offered me to place an order for speedy 30 azur so I did about a week ago, still pending product availability status right now. I was told might take up to 21 business days but Im honestly not expecting it till a month or two to arrived as Ive seen posts about people getting their orders up to 2mos. Few days ago I was able to order a speedy 25 and 30 monogram from my boutique by ordering as well. They dont have the piece instore but it shows available to order to I did and they were available to pick up a day later! I was pleasantly suprised how quick it was. So I know Monogram and DE speedys are out there just not the Azur, I dont know why either. I was dying for an azur piece for summer so i got a Neverfull mm azur with beige interior

Reactions: beachbag