Click here to see how I got my authentic LV bag in store at about 50 % off. ^___^

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the chinese onlien forum, people all have diffrent thought about this question.
some people say girls in their early 20's should not carry a LV, becasue they are not mature enough to for the LV, Lv is for the sophisiticated successful business woman which i'm not. they said when you use a LV bag, you should always wear make up(which i'm not) and you should not take bus (which i took it all the time) (i'm sorry if this post bother you, this is not my poinion)
I'm no LV expert but I personally don't go by these "rules". I just carry my bags whenever and however I like it. :shrugs: I just make sure I don't carry fakes, that's all. :P

If this is true it seems like that lady got taken advantage of and didnt understand. Thats not very nice.

I completely agree with Latinamodel. You knew the seller did not understand what store credit was and that she was entitled to it. You on purposely took advantage of her and ripped her off. That was not nice. If you didn't care about the $150 like you said then you should've told her that she was entitled to the full store credit at the LV store and that you were going to buy an LV anyway and you can buy the credit off of her. That would have been more ethical on your part.

As for taking your LV bag on the bus...do it. Who cares.

And lastly, what kind of LV bag did you buy for $350??? To exchange a wallet for a bag is pretty unbelievable. Unless you exchanged the wallet for another wallet and carried that wallet like a bag. Then don't carry that wallet by itself if you usually carry bags. That would look like you're trying too hard.

haha..this thread is so weird.. the OP claims that the seller has several LV bags and if 150 is not much, so why is she so desperate for the $200 cash? it makes no sense at all.

And lastly, what kind of LV bag did you buy for $350??? To exchange a wallet for a bag is pretty unbelievable. Unless you exchanged the wallet for another wallet and carried that wallet like a bag. Then don't carry that wallet by itself if you usually carry bags. That would look like you're trying too hard.

the OP said she exchanged for a pochette accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.