• Clic H in cream

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Kelly Double tour in black

Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters

jh88

O.G.
Nov 22, 2013
Hi, I’m looking to getting my first Hermes bracelet. I don’t really wear jewellery, but I love the look of clic H in crème and the black kdt with gold hardware. I’m looking for something that is durable that I don’t need to baby. I’m the type of person to stress about damaging the item.

I’ve heard the clic H can wear - scratches etc. I’ve not read many negatives on the kdt.

Can anyone give advice, experiences, wear and tear insights. Thanks in advance!

F95B9A1E-72B2-43EB-B412-11987F79577C.jpeg

9FFE7954-0D25-4FE6-963E-5DFB33D8427C.jpeg

KDT because I prefer the soft landing on surfaces. Do be aware a lot of times it rotates on the arm/wrist and mine do just that - meaning the turnlock will end up downward facing. i do not live close to a boutique so I winged it re sizing, but even the smaller one flips. Just saying coz it may factor into your decision.

Reactions: jh88
O
KDT because I prefer the soft landing on surfaces. Do be aware a lot of times it rotates on the arm/wrist and mine do just that - meaning the turnlock will end up downward facing. i do not live close to a boutique so I winged it re sizing, but even the smaller one flips. Just saying coz it may factor into your decision.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I did worry about the banging/ scratching with clic, but didn’t think about the KDT spinning around. T2 was quite tight in me so was thinking of sizing up a T3. Will try a T3 and see how they feels on and the the spinning action! Thank you!

Reactions: step2005
KDT all the way!! It is perfect for those days you want to wear something from H that reminds you of your birkins or kellys at home. Mine is in potiron box with GHW. I am not a fan of the clic clacs; the 'H' is too extra and I am already extra as is. :biggrin:

Definitely KDT. I have 2 of them, one in black and one in taupe (which I wear more often and always get compliments for) I remember when I asked SA in the store which bracelet I should choose, SA answered " of course leather, always leather"

Reactions: jh88 and Mariapia
Another vote for Clic H for durability. My first Clic H is 10 years old and looks good. It’s Rose Dragee in gold hardware. Over the years, 6 Charniere/Hinged bracelet were added. Perfect for repetitive washing hands OCD like me.

I’m in a tropical country and can’t stand sweat infused leather bracelets although I love the look of Hermes leather bracelet. I’ve been eyeing the Roulis Double Tour for months…still undecided. There’s two non-Hermes leather bracelets (LV and Ferragamo) in my collection that I seldom wear.

So sad that Charniere is discontinued as I love the discreet look compared to Clic H and I see too many knock offs.

I hope my two cents helps.

Reactions: Elle07 and jh88
+1 for the Clic H, though my opinion is more based on personal style preference as I always find that leather bracelets (esp. without a ton of hardware) tend to look more “rustic” or casual on me. I prefer the clean lines/sharpness of the metal Clic.

I also wear my clic H bracelets a ton - to work (office job), brunching, date nights, etc and they look just fine. But I don’t wear them to the gym, moving, or doing yard work or anything like that! Whenever I see bracelets on resale sites that are super scratched, tarnished, and pitted I think what in the world has happened to them!?

And +1 more for the charniere bracelets as @nvie mentioned - they are my fave! I wish I had discovered them sooner :girlsigh:

Just to add, I had an issue with the enamel of one of the Charniere bracelet, sent it back to Hermes, it was repaired and repolished at no cost. So yes, repolishing Clic H is a plus point.

Reactions: jh88
Definitely KDT. I have 2 of them, one in black and one in taupe (which I wear more often and always get compliments for) I remember when I asked SA in the store which bracelet I should choose, SA answered " of course leather, always leather"
It´s funny I am debating between these 2 colors for my first one! I like the uniqueness of a taupe color, but black is just timeless....I don´t know!!

Reactions: Fixxi