Clic clac

clydekiwi

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
Hi everyone. I want the clic clac very bad but i dont like loose bracelets. My wrist is 6inch. Can the ppl who own a clic clac and have a 6inch wrist tell me if its real loose? How does it feel? Is it heavy? Thanks

Hi everyone. I want the clic clac very bad but i dont like loose bracelets. My wrist is 6inch. Can the ppl who own a clic clac and have a 6inch wrist tell me if its real loose? How does it feel? Is it heavy? Thanks

the clic clac is not a very loose bracelet, the PM size has a circumference of 7.5" and it is oval shaped so it doesn't spin around as much as a circular bracelet would. if you wear it stacked together especially, it will stay put.

if you want something comfortable, i would suggest the narrow width, this is very easy to wear, i almost forget i have it on. the wide should also be fine. i would avoid the extra wide because this is the heaviest (but it is a great statement piece!)

good luck on your decision!

the clic clac is not a very loose bracelet, the PM size has a circumference of 7.5" and it is oval shaped so it doesn't spin around as much as a circular bracelet would. if you wear it stacked together especially, it will stay put.

if you want something comfortable, i would suggest the narrow width, this is very easy to wear, i almost forget i have it on. the wide should also be fine. i would avoid the extra wide because this is the heaviest (but it is a great statement piece!)

Thank you

I really like that it's oval shaped for the reasons carlinha states. My wrist measures about 6 1/4" and I find it fits really nicely and doesn't move around too much. I find it to be very comfortable.

I just got my first Clic Clac. I had the same concerns as you, OP. I have a 6 inch wrist, so bought the narrow PM size. It's perfect. There's enough room to be comfy, but it doesn't slide up and down my harm.

HTH.

I don't know the measurement of my wrist but I wear xs rivale, KDT and behapi. KD I use the 3rd hole. They all fit snug. This is how a clic H PM fits on my wrist. Since it is oval shaped, it doesn't spin around.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 381
The Clic Clac is a bit different than the other H bangles because it opens up. This allows the fit to be much more snug than the other enamel bangles, since you don't have to squeeze your entire hand through it.

I have a very narrow wrist as well, even the smallest enamel bangles from H are too big for me, but the smallest Clic Clac fits well and doesn't spin around.