Clic clac

clydekiwi

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
Hi everyone. I want the clic clac very bad but i dont like loose bracelets. My wrist is 6inch. Can the ppl who own a clic clac and have a 6inch wrist tell me if its real loose? How does it feel? Is it heavy? Thanks

carlinha

O.G.
Jul 27, 2008
Hi everyone. I want the clic clac very bad but i dont like loose bracelets. My wrist is 6inch. Can the ppl who own a clic clac and have a 6inch wrist tell me if its real loose? How does it feel? Is it heavy? Thanks
the clic clac is not a very loose bracelet, the PM size has a circumference of 7.5" and it is oval shaped so it doesn't spin around as much as a circular bracelet would. if you wear it stacked together especially, it will stay put.

if you want something comfortable, i would suggest the narrow width, this is very easy to wear, i almost forget i have it on. the wide should also be fine. i would avoid the extra wide because this is the heaviest (but it is a great statement piece!)

good luck on your decision!

clydekiwi

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
the clic clac is not a very loose bracelet, the PM size has a circumference of 7.5" and it is oval shaped so it doesn't spin around as much as a circular bracelet would. if you wear it stacked together especially, it will stay put.

if you want something comfortable, i would suggest the narrow width, this is very easy to wear, i almost forget i have it on. the wide should also be fine. i would avoid the extra wide because this is the heaviest (but it is a great statement piece!)

Thank you

klynneann

Jul 31, 2011
Seattle

I really like that it's oval shaped for the reasons carlinha states. My wrist measures about 6 1/4" and I find it fits really nicely and doesn't move around too much. I find it to be very comfortable.

Pursestan

Apr 18, 2011
I just got my first Clic Clac. I had the same concerns as you, OP. I have a 6 inch wrist, so bought the narrow PM size. It's perfect. There's enough room to be comfy, but it doesn't slide up and down my harm.

HTH.

clydekiwi

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
I just got my first Clic Clac. I had the same concerns as you, OP. I have a 6 inch wrist, so bought the narrow PM size. It's perfect. There's enough room to be comfy, but it doesn't slide up and down my harm.

HTH.

Thanks 😃

clydekiwi

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008

HTH.

Will u post a pic here of it on your wrist please

snarfy

Mar 10, 2012
Canada
I don't know the measurement of my wrist but I wear xs rivale, KDT and behapi. KD I use the 3rd hole. They all fit snug. This is how a clic H PM fits on my wrist. Since it is oval shaped, it doesn't spin around.

Attachments

The Clic Clac is a bit different than the other H bangles because it opens up. This allows the fit to be much more snug than the other enamel bangles, since you don't have to squeeze your entire hand through it.

I have a very narrow wrist as well, even the smallest enamel bangles from H are too big for me, but the smallest Clic Clac fits well and doesn't spin around.