Clic Clac with Hermès Paris stamp and without size - vintage or fake?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Ladies,

I'm not too familiar with Hermès therefore I need your help. I purchased this clic clac in a consignment store that doesn't usually sell fake designer items. But I compared this bracelet and especially the stamp with pictures on the internet and cannot tell if it's authentic or maybe an older model. I haven't seen any bracelets with just an Hermès Paris stamp and without the size letter. Not even the fakes ones have this kind of stamp. Also the white emaille part seem to be thinner and less shiny if that makes sense. But then again I'm thinking that it might be a vintage bracelet. Any thought or ideas? I cannot post this in the "Authenticate this..." thread because they only authenticate ebay auctions.

Thank you very much in advance.

Verena

Attached Files:

2. We ask that all authentication-related questions go into the relevant threads. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.