clic clac question

I'm sorry about the rotten beginning but it sounds like your day had a great ending. I think it says a lot about your relationship that you were able to go from there and still enjoy each others company. Also, 5 pair of shoes would make my day, any day

H: If the store can't fix it, I know a silversmith/metalsmith in Boston that I send everything to. I'd start with the H store, but if you strike out there, I DO send these guys all my Paul Storr and Matthew Boulton stuff that needs repairing, so I know they do stellar work.

^^ H, repeat after me, "Yes mom, you are right mom, couldn't have said it better myself mom"... and welcome to my world. It does significantly shorten the speeches from her though, I guess it's hard to carry on a fight all alone. Unfortunately, I can only keep that up for about 30 minutes.

lol. i should practice that. i try to tell myself everything she's saying really means "I love you". that only works so long too. LOL.

i'll post pics of everything some time this weekend or when i get it. the shoes are AWESOME. omg.

Happy Birthday H. It's good to hear that you found something at H for your b-day...

by the way you mom is cool. She wears Monolos and she was so fun at the meet.

happy birthday hlfinn! about the clic clacs - i wear mine all the time and often to work, and so i'll end up bumping the underside a lot against my desk, and now it's kind of all scratched up :sad: not like one big scratch tho, more like tons of little tiny ones. i'd love to know if that can be buffed out or something.

4 pairs of manolos AND chanel flats! your mom sounds awesome. that's like my dream day of shoe shopping :drool:

my mom and i fight all the time too but u know in the end you both realize you love each other :smile:

since you guys asked here are the shoes:

do you think it's crazy to have the same shoes in 2 heel heights? i thought the kitten heel would be good for work/ everyday and the higher for going out.... but i can always return and get another color...

Attachments

• IMG_4485.JPG
    IMG_4485.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4487.JPG
    IMG_4487.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4488.JPG
    IMG_4488.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_4490.JPG
    IMG_4490.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4492.JPG
    IMG_4492.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 58
hlfinn,
I am seriously drooling over those shoes..the kitten heel manolo is like my dream shoe ( so my dreams are kind of tame:shame:smile: I'm glad your day ended up being super.. My mom and I bicker too.. it seems we're too much alike...Can't wait to see more pics of your goodies!!