Clic Clac on a tiny wrist ?

twilldy

Jan 6, 2012
toronto
I am dying to purchase a hermes clic clac bracelt (pre-loved from malleries) but im very scared that i wont be able to wear the bracelet because my arms are so thin!

Does the clic clac run small ? Can i have it adjusted ? or am i out of luck ? :sad:

thanks for any help !

pjlatte

O.G.
Oct 31, 2010
Pj
I have a pretty small wrist 5.25" and this is what the PM size looks on me. Hope this helps.

This is the highest it will go on my arm.

This is the lowest

Apr 16, 2011
I am dying to purchase a hermes clic clac bracelt (pre-loved from malleries) but im very scared that i wont be able to wear the bracelet because my arms are so thin!

Does the clic clac run small ? Can i have it adjusted ? or am i out of luck ? :sad:

thanks for any help !
There seems to be a thread on this topic already. You should check it out, you might find it more nformative than starting a new one. Its titled something like "My first Clic Clac - a disappointment" Have fun!

twilldy

Jan 6, 2012
toronto
There seems to be a thread on this topic already. You should check it out, you might find it more nformative than starting a new one. Its titled something like "My first Clic Clac - a disappointment" Have fun!
i spent all day searching and was getting frustrated haha but thank you ill definitely try to find that thread !