Clic Clac + LOVE

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi guys!

I have a YG love and i wanted to get a H Clic Clac to stack with it and i have a few questions since it'll be my first H! :smile:

My LOVE is size 16 - anyone with the same size have any experience stacking it with the smaller clic clac? does it roll over the LOVE at all or are the shapes/sizes similar enough? its certainly not worth scratching up over something 1/10th of the price!

lastly... advice on colors! :smile: i always had my heart set on the black enamel with gold, today i became fascinated with white + gold but NOW... o.m.g.! i was trolling around and came across this thread and omg... please look at this COLOR:

[​IMG]

anyone know if the narrow bracelet is available in that color (blue royal)? so so so obsessed! that exact shade of blue + gold is my fav combo to wear lately, SEE?! lol:

[​IMG]

this will be my first hermes experience, how readily available are colors in the boutique? I'm planning on getting this piece in Dubai in a couple weeks :smile: any help would be greatly appreciated, thank youu!!

Attached Files:

2. sorry to go off topic, but i love everything in the last photo. Is your ring a tiffany soleste? And where did you get your jacket from?

3. aww thank you!!! my fiance actually recreated the Harry Winston micropavé ring, its a single halo i believe the soleste is a double halo? i've attached a better shot of it. and my sleeve is actually a dress not a jacket! from caché :smile: i'll dig up a photo of it soon!

Attached Files:

4. Yes a double halo. Your ring looks stunning anyway, so much bling but still so elegant :biggrin: can't wait for the photo of your dress :smile:

5. Sorry to be off topic too but the sleeve!!!! Yes Please do post a pic of the dress!

And to answer your question, I have the white with YG clic clac and much prefer that over the black..