Clic (Clac) LIN with GHW?

Dec 13, 2009
I am tempted to order a Clic in LIN with gold hardware. Since I already have two H bracelets, I know that the colors look a bit different on the homepage than in real life. Unfortunately every time I go to my H store, they don't have any colors other than black, white, orange, so I depend on the online store.. I was searching around for pics of the lin with gold hardware but I could only find it with silver HW.

So to make it short: Does someone on here have the Clic (Clac) in Lin GHW and could attach a picture, please?
:smile: thank you a lot!!

I am tempted to order a Clic in LIN with gold hardware. Since I already have two H bracelets, I know that the colors look a bit different on the homepage than in real life. Unfortunately every time I go to my H store, they don't have any colors other than black, white, orange, so I depend on the online store.. I was searching around for pics of the lin with gold hardware but I could only find it with silver HW.

So to make it short: Does someone on here have the Clic (Clac) in Lin GHW and could attach a picture, please?

hi there i don't remember off the top of my head if anyone does, but you should post and check out the clic clac thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-c...s-of-hermes-h-clic-clac-bracelets-345843.html

I already searched this thread, and I guess if I post my query there it will just "disappear" after a few days and noone will notice it anymore. But thanks.

oh i am sorry to hear that :sad: usually everyone is helpful, but it may be that no one has a blue lin with GHW... there was a recent pic posted of blue lin with PHW but i don't recall with GHW. sorry!

from seeing in person, i would call blue lin a blueish grey...

are you looking for dark or light grey?

dark grey i would recommend ardoise...
light grey i would recommend gris claire
:yes:

Last edited:

I saw the Lin clic H in ghw on the UK H website. It had been renamed blue flax but the color code remains the same as lin: 86. I purchased lin phw clic-clac a week or so ago & I think the website picture is not a good representation. I have attached the picture for your reference:

Attachments

• capture_01.png
    capture_01.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 527
oh i am sorry to hear that :sad: usually everyone is helpful, but it may be that no one has a blue lin with GHW... there was a recent pic posted of blue lin with PHW but i don't recall with GHW. sorry!

from seeing in person, i would call blue lin a blueish grey...

are you looking for dark or light grey?

dark grey i would recommend ardoise...
light grey i would recommend gris claire
:yes:

My 1st preference would have been Etoupe. I soo love this color with gold. But I guess it has been disc. I have to go after what's on the Austrian website, and there unfortunately is nothing grey-ish other than Lin. I guess I have to keep waiting for the next season then. :sad:

I saw the Lin clic H in ghw on the UK H website. It had been renamed blue flax but the color code remains the same as lin: 86. I purchased lin phw clic-clac a week or so ago & I think the website picture is not a good representation. I have attached the picture for your reference:

Yes, I know the picture from the website. That's why I am looking for a real life picture to compare. ;)
I guess blue flax is just the "English" name, in German the color is called "Leinenblau" :smile: