Clic clac Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adiva

Feb 9, 2010
Hi H lovers
I bought a small clic clac from an independent seller a year ago. It is a stamp O. It was my first clic clac. I am questioning unlike my other clic clacs this one the hinge would only open half way wide compare to the other ones I have. I dont know why I never bothered me before but because someone else asked me now I cant get over it. I would appreciate your ladies help if you know this is normal in Hermes production at a time or if any of you have your clic clacs with the same situation without worrying about it.
Any other suggestions are welcome

I have attached a reference photo with my other clic clac. This is as far as the hinge opens up (my orange one)

Thanks so much

Attachments

• 20140820_132719.jpg
    20140820_132719.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 225
  • 20140820_132736.jpg
    20140820_132736.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
No that is not normal. Darling, how do you even get that on your wrist?? Something is def not right.
All of my clic clacs open wide like the white clic clac.

No that is not normal. Darling, how do you even get that on your wrist?? Something is def not right.
All of my clic clacs open wide like the white clic clac.

Thanks for your reply Israeli_Flava - I have been squeezing it in my wrist, which works ok. OMG I am starting to think if I have bought a fake one without knowing. Will I be able to authenticate this with pictures instead of links as it's been a while?
Thank you again

Status
Not open for further replies.