Clic-clac fit? Like a bangle?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Do you fit your clic-clacs more like a bangle bracelet or tighter, more like a watch?
    I just got my first :biggrin:, and the boutique told me to fit it snugly below the wrist bone (toward the hand), which it does (PM).
    The GM size really fit like a bangle and slides up and down my arm.
    But I do find it noticeable when I twist my wrist.
    Maybe I'm an in between size.

Sorry if I put this question in the wrong place

2. Hey A, nice to see you. I have an average wrist and the PM fits me surprisingly tight, more like a watch. I sized up to a GM because I wanted it to move around, like a bangle. Really just a matter of personal taste. :yes:

3. Thanks mistikat! Hmm, I can't decide.
    Cosmo - when it fits likes bangle does the H roll to the bottom? I'm so unsured, but when I turn my wrist my (old) skin wrinkles a bit, so I think the GM may be more flattering. :amuse:

4. #5 Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
    I wear mine (PM) loose like a bangle so it moves about an inch down towards my hand, i can't stand anything fitted on my wrists - i have my watch slightly loose too.

5. Mmm the clic clac definitely has a more oval shape to it so it won't rotate on your wrist as easily. I wear the PM and it can slide up and down my arm (I have very slender wrists), but it only turns if I actually turn it myself.

6. Thanks for your input everyone, I swapped it for a GM this morning and am really happy with the size!

7. Also standard size wrist, I wear both PM/GM.

I wear PM when I want to stack with my Love bracelet, not a fan of noisy clinking/clanking lol...
    (CDCs are another category)

The GM, on the other hand, I use to stack tourmaline wrap bracelets, diamond bracelet, pearls, spikes for added movement.

HTH^^

8. Glad it worked out. :smile:

9. I wear mine like a watch and above the wrist bone as well. I don't like it to spin around too much (it does if I purposely turn it), otherwise it stays in place comfortably :smile:

Glad it worked out for you and you got the best fit!