clic clac ebay buying question

Sep 22, 2006
i recently got a clic clac as a gift and wear it everyday ever since. i love to get other colors and started to browse ebay. many of them have very attractive price but i am worried about the auth. r there alot fake clic clac out there? i notice the engrave inside the bracelet in some of the ebay pic r different from mine. most of them have M with a square next to "hermes" and a letter on the 2nd row. but mine has "hermes" only and then two letters underneath. if it's different engrave, does that mean it's fake?

Suzie

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
I would post pics on the authenticity thread just to be sure when you see something you like, they do get faked.

I have about 11 now and I have bought all of mine on-line. One was faked and when I got it I could tell but I couldn't tell when it was listed on ebay (I got my money back fortunately).

Look in the authentic sellers list for reputable sellers, I have purchased many from authentic Japanese resellers. Beware they are addictive!

Suzie

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
I compared my authentic one against it and I could tell but it was clearly wrong.

Yes, the thread for accessories doesn't get answered often but the ladies do it in their own time.