Clic Clac bracelet with S engraving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady001

O.G.
Apr 1, 2008
Hi! Not sure this is the correct place to ask this but I am trying to buy a preloved Clic Clac bracelet but on the iside there is an S engraved. I am wondering what that means. Do you guys know and can I trust this?

see pictures

17D45935-9C4F-4615-B0E2-046C63F5BF39.png

F709018D-FDF2-4A60-A9F3-B2609EB219BE.png

Hi! Not sure this is the correct place to ask this but I am trying to buy a preloved Clic Clac bracelet but on the iside there is an S engraved. I am wondering what that means. Do you guys know and can I trust this?

see pictures

View attachment 5079750

View attachment 5079751

I can't speak to the genuineness of this particular bracelet, but can say that Hermes marks their sale items with an "S" stamp or engraving, and they are sold at a generous discount.

As with everything pre-loved, you may want to get this authenticated professionally for your peace of mind.

From what I understood of a previous thread being closed, individual threads on authentication aren't allowed, but check out the Authenticate sub-forum and threads. You may find the reputable authenticators other members have used in the past in there. :flowers:

Reactions: Lady001

see pictures

View attachment 5079750

View attachment 5079751
I think its either a sale stamp OR because it seems to have numbers after the S could it be an employee sale purchase ? I have some sale items and they just have an S no numbers.

Reactions: Lady001
Status
Not open for further replies.