Cles?

1. As you all know, I am buying a Pochette and I have enough money to buy a cles ( :yahoo: ) .... Which cles should i get?

Monogram Canvas
    Damier
    Damier Azur
    Vernis
    Groom
    Multicolor

IM STUCK!

2. I'd get the groom just because it's limited, the others you can always get later on.

3. :yes:

4. Agreed, go groom !

5. same for me! groom all the way

6. You didn't list the perfo! It's limited, almost gone, my favorite and one of the largest cles!

7. I´d say groom but the damier azur is hot too! Í was screwed on the cles since I´ve got 3 ands I was thinking about getting the groom and azur ones but I think i´ve had enough with the ones I have, cause I´m so moody and I´d hate spending a lot of money in things that I´ll never get to use at all. I saw the grrom IRL and I was a little dissapointed, most because some groom pieces owners say the picture is brushing off the piece, I´ve also heard it about the multicolor ones. I´d say the damier azur.

or why dont u buy the matching one for your pochette? it would be nice too. anyway let us know what you bought!

8. if you're not going for the groom, i say perfo! :smile:

9. groom or perfo!

10. Right on Syntagma! Perfo is gorgeous! :nuts:

11. OMG! i totally forgot! the perfo is now on the list

12. Perfo

13. okk. if i were to get the perfo, what color ( it never stops...)

14. perfo

15. for some reason i like the perfo in green... don't know why... but i like the vernis cles in framboise...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice