cles vs porte-monnaie plat

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need some advice... I'm looking for a small wallet (to fit cc, money, coins) for my smaller purses (like pochettes) and can't decided between porte-monnaie plat and cles... what do you all think?

if i get the cles, it would be the green perfo (via eluxury) because it's the biggest cles (although i also like the azur cles too :shrugs:), or should i get the mc porte-monnaie plat (in white) like the one shown below:

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - null

but if i get porte-monnaie plat, i may get it used through ebay cause i'm seeing some really good deals in great condition....

i'm confused... :shrugs:

2. I always prefer the cles, I don't need to clutter or weigh mybag down with other small pieces. That's just me!

3. I think the Monnaie Plat is better than the Cles.

4. Get the Porte Monnaie :yes: It fits a lot more than the cles and is perfect for pochettes! I would trade in all my various cles for a PMP if they existed in those lines.

5. I agree. A cles is good for VERY small bags...but a PMP organizes things better.

6. I have the portemonnaie plat in black and white and use them for winter/summer respectively. I also have many cles but I find the portemonnaie with two compartments better for money and cards.

7. CLES!!! :yes:

8. I love the cles and I have one that I've gotten a lot of use out of, but the PMP just looks cuter to me!

9. i love both

cles is practical

monnaie is cute

10. I have both, I have MC cles that I keep my keys on and shove money into if I'm running in somwhere. Then I just got a mono porte-monnaie plat to keep my cash and coins in, I really like it. Plus its perfect size for a small or large bag!!! :yes:

11. Couldn't have said it better. (I own the pmp in Monogram Canvas.)