Clés uses

one is in my work bag daily w/safety pins, band-aids, aspirins, mini nail file, hair bands, etc. nuisance small items i sometimes end up needing at work. it's just there 24/7 in my work bag and until i need it i don't bother with it. have never used it for money or keys.

I use all three of my canvas cles in my purse everyday. Instead of storing all my cards in my small wallet, I store them in my cles by category. This makes things easy for me when I travel or downsize to a smaller bag. For example, I might leave my cles full of reward cards/gift cards at home when I am going to a concert, etc.

I either use mine as a mini wallet or keep my extra store cards in there.

You can use it as a bag charm if you like that look and keep a lip balm and mini floss in there and even a mini hand cream and hair ties.

Some people keep their earbuds in there as well or jewelry.

I'm not very original - I usually use mine to store my keys. Occasionally I've used it as a compact wallet before I got my Rosalie. Today I'm using it as a bag charm on my Le Pliage. When I travel, I use it as a med kit to store some emergency pills/plasters.

Use mine for debit/credit cards and ID on a daily basis. I'll sometimes attach it to my key ring for quick errands when I don't need my wallet or whole handbag.

It also fits inside my smaller special occasion bag.

I just started using my canvas cles as my card holder for my Milla that I specifically bought to use as a wallet. I use my Mono Vernis cles as my key ring, id, insurance, everyday cards and quick cash.

Reactions: Aliluvlv
I only use my 3 as bag charms. Boring....I have a keyring with way too much on it and I'm not removing my rabbit ears equalizer keyring-it's for safety and self defense when I can't carry my gun LOL!

Last edited:
Reactions: TNgypsy
I'm currently using my mono cles to hold coins. Part of me wants to get the round coin purse for coins, but then I'd have to find another use for the cles I already own.

Personally, I find that the canvas cles is too small for keys (I'd recommend the 6-key holder if you have a bulky car fob) or a mini wallet (I much prefer the empreinte cles because it it larger, has two compartments to separate cards and cash, and cash in US dollars only has to be folded once vs. twice in the canvas version.)

In my experience having one canvas cles in the print of choice is plenty. I'd probably downsize if I had all three.