Cles question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does this clasp look to be a different shade of brass then the zipper to anyone? I took it into all different types of lights and I just keep noticing it. I hope the pics show what I see. Its pre loved and i just got it today. Thx in advance! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395079290.876520.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395079312.739383.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395079341.445593.jpg

2. Hi! Yes it does look it in the photos but my guess is that it's because the last owner didn't really use the clasp and had it tucked into the cles so it isn't as used and exposed as the zipper pull. I personally didn't use the clasp much on my mono cles for a long time before finally hooking it to my keys so my clasp is not as scratched and rather shinier than the zipper pull. This is just my guess though!

3. It just looks like the zipper has more wear.. Which makes sense..

4. I don't really see it, but it might just be the lighting. It's not actually brass hardware, it's just coated metal and plastic, and this will eventually wear off. The zippers always show more wear than the clasps, in my experience, though. Additionally, even if they were different shades, this does not mean the item isn't authentic. There have been several instances of LV using different coloured hardware on brand new bags, for instance!

5. Thank you for the reassurance sometimes I get nervous w preloved even though I trust and love Yoogis!

6. I noticed the same thing on my brand new one from the store:smile:

7. yes.
    The claps is a glossy finish and the pull tap is more matte.
    It could also be that the clasps was replaced hence it's less dull.
    Hope this helps

8. +1

9. My Mini Pochette that I bought brand new from the boutique (MIF) looks exactly the same. I did some reading on it when I noticed it and apparently it's very common for the cles and mini to have this.