Cles or ZCP?

Cles or ZCP?

• Cles

• ZCP

Results are only viewable after voting.

iamsmilin

Sweetness
Sep 24, 2008
So I've been wanting a Vernis cles to store all my "extra" cards (discount cards, store creadit cards, gift cards, etc.) that take up too much space in my wallet. I was checking the LV website last night and realized that the ZCP is only $100 more and it gives me a better way to organize things (I group my items by category, yes I am anal :biggrin:). Should I go with the cles or be tempeted by the ZCP?

I have the mono key holder and that fits a few cards and change, and i can even fit my chapstick in it (without the cards) so I think you would defo be able to fit your extra cards in it and you can hang it from the inside of your bag plus you save a bit of money. I cant help with the ZCP side, but they do look SOOO pretty!!

Well I have about 4 store cards that I keep seperate from my wallet because I just don't use them all that much. I also keep my insurance cards, my gift cards (the amount varies depending on the time of year) and coupons. Sometimes the stack is thin but other's it's huge.

hmmm not sure. zcp only has four card slots, although of course you can put the cards in various other sections. just seems quite substantial for something that just contains cards. cles is smaller and lighter...

I think the ZCP is kind of big as a card holder only. I like to use it if I'm using a smaller bag.

But to hold excess cards, I use the MC business card holder case. It can hold quite a bit and has 2 compartments inside and one on the back. Although a cles would be just as handy! :smile: