cles or key holder?

Tough decision..

The key holder would be easier to get your keys in and out of, and you can leave bulkier car keys outside of the keyholder (like Photo's multicles)

With the Cles (i have a vernis), i tried to put my BMW key in there by itself and it just bulked up, and it would be a tight fit with house keys, let alone if you carried your partner's car key as well

I've had both - gave my Groom cles away (to my daughter) and kept my Pomme key holder. No comparison which one I like more.

The cles (to me) had to much flimsey chain length between my keys and the pouch. Always felt like it was going to break (which it did - it is currently in LV being fixed - my daughter said it literally just fell apart).

I have a lot of keys, including a big one and car clicker) on my key holder - I absolutely love it! It's so pretty.

I never ended up keeping bills in my cles when I had it anyway - they got caught in the zipper. I was afraid to keep a DL in it (glad I didn't because exactly what I was worried about happened - it broke - and my daughter could have lost her license had she had it in there and not noticed when the pouch part fell on the floor).

To me, the key holder is classier looking (IMO only).
I also didn't like how far down the cles hung when it was in my car ignition. Hit on my leg while I was driving and drove me nuts. The keys were too bulky to fit inside the cles when I wasn't using it - so they were scratching up things in my purse.

For me, I just didn't like the cles at all. That said, my daughter liked it until it broke.

I'd get the cles, they seem more useful --- you can always throw in some cash and cards and it can double as a wallet :idea:

ITA w/ Kittie LaRoche -- the cles is great because you can throw in a few cards and $$. for me, i have my student ID and debit card in there and those little scan cards that ppl put on their keys from best buy, the grocery store, etc. also, i throw in a few $$ for getting coffee or water. i have a vernis pomme ... it is super useful!