Cles or Change purse ??

meeeks

life is great
Nov 11, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
I'm looking to buy the shirley next month, but I'm gonna need a cles to fit my cards, cash, etc. I was looking at the MC cles in white but also found the mc cozy purse which is the same price. Which is better??

Or should I get the mono or damier cles instead? :confused1:

Aug 14, 2006
BC, Canada
I just got a MC White Cles - and its functional - and so cute. I love my MC Cles. But like classic chic said - it doesn't hold much. But I still love my MC Cles. :love:

rensky

ban BAN ban!!
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
Bay Area, CA
i would say go for the damier cles..doesn't shout out as much as the monogram cles, and can fit more than the MC cles..plus u don't hv to worry about paint coming off and so forth..

it pretty much comes down to any of those, i just want something that can fit in a shirley and look good. would the ludlow fit in a shirley?
The Ludlow would fit in a Shirley... the Shirley measures: 11.8" x 5.1". I barely noticed this, but the Ludlow has different dimensions? :

Monogram Canvas Ludlow: 3" x 4"
Epi Ludlow: 3.9" L x 3.1" H
Damier Ludlow: 3 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Vernis Ludlow: 3.9" L x 3.1" H

meeeks

life is great
Nov 11, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
awww, i wish the mono credit card holder comes in damier...
but i think i made my decision, i'm gonna get the mono credit card holder and mono cles. its cheaper than getting mc cles and would match more with my other lv.

e_pinpin

Miss Penne' Cotta
O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
London
definitely cozy purse...

i have both and if u wanna fit cards in there, the cozy purse does a much better job..i can fit up to 10 cards or maybe more but i haven't really tried stuff in it yet....

the mc cles will hold a lot fewer cards cuz the opening isn't big and it doesn't have a bottom to fit many cards in so if u want a cles, u'd better get mono or damier...

but i vote for cozy purse cuz it's so adorable:love:

here are the pics, hope this helps :smile:

Attachments