cles on a mobil??

minababe

♥
O.G.
Jan 6, 2007
Last tuesday I bought my first vernis cles. Normally I hang it on my bags but the last days I ve hung it on my mobil. It looks very cute I think. But friends of mine said that the thin bound can broken and then I can lost the cles. Now I'm scared because I know thats right.
But I have no idea how I can hang it on the mobil without these normal bound.

So my question is has someone experiences with cles on their mobiles? maybe good ideas for me ?

here are some pics

Attachments

• veerin.JPG
    veerin.JPG
    4.3 KB · Views: 98
  • verniis.JPG
    verniis.JPG
    5.2 KB · Views: 79
  • vernis.JPG
    vernis.JPG
    4.4 KB · Views: 117
Are you sure about this ? It just seems like the hardware will pick up a lot of wear, and so will your phone ! I've never seen anyone that's attached it to their phone.

Hmm. I can't say that I'm feeling the whole cles-on-phone look here. I think it's too much. The cles looks to be almost the size of the phone. Have you tried picturing what it will look like when you're talking on the phone and you have the cles hanging below it? It may be a bit uncomfortable or awkward. Just my two cents ;)

I had a vernis cles and used it as a key ring. However, my keys didn't fit in it, and it was too small to carry even a couple of credit cards, cash and change, so I sold it. The cles does look cute hanging from a bag, but IMO, that's about the only use I can think of for it :shame:

Last tuesday I bought my first vernis cles. Normally I hang it on my bags but the last days I ve hung it on my mobil. It looks very cute I think. But friends of mine said that the thin bound can broken and then I can lost the cles. Now I'm scared because I know thats right.
But I have no idea how I can hang it on the mobil without these normal bound.

So my question is has someone experiences with cles on their mobiles? maybe good ideas for me ?

here are some pics

Cute, but I dont think i'd be hanging it off my phone. That string is going to break and you're going to loose one or the other... :sad:

hmm it looks quite uncomfortable to be talking on the phone with the cles hanging off....

maybe you could just put the phone in it without hanging it on the phone?

Very cute! I think it looks great and is quite a creative idea you came up with. I wouldn't worry about losing it.....Seems like you'd notice if the strap thingy broke. Just don't fil your cles too full.

:tup: