Cles Mismatch?

Dec 28, 2012
Just bought a key cles in DA to pair up with my DE that I bought earlier this month..

The two just look absolutely so cute together :love: dont they?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 433
However after taking a closer look.. and comparing them from the bottom.. the DA looks a lot bigger than the DE .. :nogood: Not only a bit taller, but definitely a lot fatter 🐷

Judging from the feel of the cles, it's brand new.. so is the sizing difference normal?

Should I exchange/return it? Or am I being too picky??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 435
I don't think anything made is going to be exact...I buy jeans from a&e in the same style and size and they fit differently...smh
My de cles is skinny like yours is and I just bought mine last month at the boutique..

The bigger one is a NM "new model" do you have the card with the code and the name of the item. See if it said NM. New model is a little larger.

They're both NM -- you can tell because of how to damier pattern is cut off in the NM way -- on the old one it was centered.

Also it was bought a month ago and the Nm came out over a year ago

I don't think anything made is going to be exact...I buy jeans from a&e in the same style and size and they fit differently...smh
My de cles is skinny like yours is and I just bought mine last month at the boutique..

totally agreed! that's why you definitely have to try on a couple pairs to find the one that has the best fit ;)

The bigger one is a NM "new model" do you have the card with the code and the name of the item. See if it said NM. New model is a little larger.

They're both NM -- you can tell because of how to damier pattern is cut off in the NM way -- on the old one it was centered.

Also it was bought a month ago and the Nm came out over a year ago

yess! you're right :woohoo: both of the cles are NM!