Cles /mini pochette / zcp?

I actually own all 3 and use em for diff purposes. My cles contains my coins and reward cards, I got a ZCP because I needed a small wallet that would make it easy for me whenever I switch bags (big to small). My mini pochette usually holds my ZCP inside my bag. But whenever I need a small grab n go bag I would just put my ZCP,iPhone & lip balm in my mini pochette.
It would really depend on your needs. You could use the mini pochette as your wallet too. I've read posts about people doing that.
I use all 3 items on a daily basis and they are very useful. HTH

Oops hit send too soon.
It's hard to pick just one since I use all 3 of em.
But you can start with a cles if you really want something compact. When I got these items I got ZCP, mini pochette first and then cles.

VanillaLV said:
I actually own all 3 and use em for diff purposes. My cles contains my coins and reward cards, I got a ZCP because I needed a small wallet that would make it easy for me whenever I switch bags (big to small). My mini pochette usually holds my ZCP inside my bag. But whenever I need a small grab n go bag I would just put my ZCP,iPhone & lip balm in my mini pochette.
It would really depend on your needs. You could use the mini pochette as your wallet too. I've read posts about people doing that.
I use all 3 items on a daily basis and they are very useful. HTH

I agree 100% I have all three and use them daily. If you have to pick just one I'd vote for mini pochette it's a good little item that can be used for quick errands and you can put money, ID and lip gloss, phone etc... Good Luck with your decision :smile:

They're quite different items but all very useful, IMO. I own a mini pochette and several clés. The clés is possibly my favourite SLG from LV. I use two clés every day - one to hold my change and another to hold store/loyalty cards. I've also used them to hold pills and iPhone earbuds. Very handy and versatile items. I use my mini pochette to stay organised when using larger bags. It holds my gum, mints, lip balm, hand cream, hand sanitiser, painkillers etc.

I don't own a ZCP so I can't comment, but I think your question really depends on what you plan on using the item for most. I would say that the clés is the most versatile of your options. You can use it as a bag charm too!

Melfontana said:
I agree 100% I have all three and use them daily. If you have to pick just one I'd vote for mini pochette it's a good little item that can be used for quick errands and you can put money, ID and lip gloss, phone etc... Good Luck with your decision :smile:

I agree too lol

Thank you for all the reply ! But I do think the mini prochette is a good start bc I would like to use it as a wallet too :smile: maybe someday I will own all 3 hehe

But just don't know if I should get de or mono ?

xoJoannexo said:
Thank you for all the reply ! But I do think the mini prochette is a good start bc I would like to use it as a wallet too :smile: maybe someday I will own all 3 hehe

But just don't know if I should get de or mono ?

They're both pretty cute! The mono print does look great in SLG and there's only the small tab that has vachetta. I debated forever on this, and ended up going with DE just because I had just gotten a new DE bag. Get what you feel yourself leaning more towards! :smile:

I own 2 of 3...for what you want, mini pochette or pochette NM. You may also want to consider the eva clutch or favorite pm/mm

FYI- The mini delightful pochette is being discontinued so you may want to snag it. For the MIF lovers, that pochette more than likely will be MIF compared to the other pochettes available in US stores. I recently bought mine and spoke with SAs about it. No guarantee of course.

The mini Pochette in Monogram! :heart:333 It was my first LV piece and I still love her to pieces. My favorite LV item.
I use for everything...going to the beach, bar, dinner, errands..
Perfection!!
=)

I have a cles and zcp, I love the cles for grab and go because it can clip on my keys, but the zcp is good because it holds more. If your needing more of a wallet, go zcp, for just a couple cards I'd go with the cles.