Cles Keychain

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone,

I am so embarassed to admit this, but I am unable to open the Cles Keychain part no matter how much instruction I get in writing. Can someone show me a photo with the keychain part open? I am told to push it, but its getting me nowhere. I bought it from eLuxury that is why I couldn't ask someone to show me how to open it at the store. Thanks.

2. You actually pull up on it. I will try ti show you with pictures.

3. Can you tell by this picture? You pull up on that section and then out.

clesopen.JPG
  4. I got it!!! Thank you soooo much Syntagma!!!

5. Noooo problem! Those can be tricky if you don't have someone to show you how to open it! ;)

6. Old thread I know, but I just want to thank Syntagma for the instructional pic. Really helpful! I arrived home with my new cles and, oh yeah...forgot about that part. Many thanks!

7. So are cles' like this? Open a special way? I guess I have to wait for my MC White Cles :love:

edit: maybe this is something different from a pochette cles.

8. Yes they open a certain way~ I struggled too for like 5 minutes LOL!:nuts:

9. I struggled for 5 minutes with my first cles, until my dad pulled it out of my hands and opened it in a second. :rolleyes: I'm glad they aren't easy to open though...I know when I hook them onto something, they aren't going anywhere!

10. Thank you Syntagma! with my shopping hangover, I totally forgot that I didn't even know how to open my rond groom.:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice