Cles for keys?

I use it as a keychain every day! So yes! And i put my drivers license and debit cards inside!

+1, but your system could work too!

I LOVE my cles! I had the exact same problem...had lost 2 sets of keys within 6 months...YIKES! I bought a cles and I haven't had an issue! I always put my cles in the same place now...it's been amazing! You'll LOVE it!

I wish I had a car that took a key.. My car I keep the key fob in my bag and push a button to start it..
Can't justify a Cles if I don't use keys.. :sad:

I think it works really well for fobs. I used to lose mine in the bottom of my purse and I would have to search like a maniac for the key when I went for service or worse - valet. So many times I would valet the car and forget to give my key to the attendant, so then they couldn't get my car when I wanted to leave. And I now always stick in some singles so I have tip money for the valet.

And I can just take it in to the nail
Salon with a credit card since I always mess up manis and I hate to take LV in with me.

Attachments

• image-2790957922.jpg
    image-2790957922.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 107
I think it works really well for fobs. I used to lose mine in the bottom of my purse and I would have to search like a maniac for the key when I went for service or worse - valet. So many times I would valet the car and forget to give my key to the attendant, so then they couldn't get my car when I wanted to leave. And I now always stick in some singles so I have tip money for the valet.

And I can just take it in to the nail
Salon with a credit card since I always mess up manis and I hate to take LV in with me.

Good ideas but the side pocket of all my bags works great for my fob holder.
I would love to use valet but don't trust them with my car.. I valet once in Vegas and they caved in the driver door.. Thank goodness it was a rental!

Although now that I think about it. I did lose/forgot my key fob once...
We were in Cabo and I threw my key in the safe. I have a black leather case on my fob and the inside of the safe was black. So we packed up hop on a plane flew back to San Diego took the shuttle to the car pulled on my door handle and nothing happened.
Yes my key was in Mexico.... And to top it off I was sick from something I ate or drank..
So yeah, maybe I do need one of these little guys ;)

Good ideas but the side pocket of all my bags works great for my fob holder.
I would love to use valet but don't trust them with my car.. I valet once in Vegas and they caved in the driver door.. Thank goodness it was a rental!

That is horrible! Charlotte nc is no Vegas. As a contrib negligence state (only one of three left) and ins rates controlled by the legislature we don't see a lot of truly reckless activities. Or maybe I am just deluding myself that they do not abuse my cars.

Right well, I think after reading all replies I am going to get the 4 key holder rather than a Cles..I'll get the Azur so it's easily spotted in my tardis that is the NF! Thanks ladies :smile:

That is horrible! Charlotte nc is no Vegas. As a contrib negligence state (only one of three left) and ins rates controlled by the legislature we don't see a lot of truly reckless activities. Or maybe I am just deluding myself that they do not abuse my cars.

Either way I would knock on wood if I were you! ;)