Cles -- credit card/GC capacity??

lvmhgirl

Live • Love • Laugh
O.G.
Aug 6, 2006
Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked before (I did a search and got mostly "What do YOU carry in your purse?" type threads) but I was thinking of getting a matching mini lin cles for my Speedy because my filofax (yes, I am old school and still like a hard copy as backup for my techie gadgets!) is stuffed so full of gift cards and membership cards so I was thinking of using a cles to hold them all. So...

• What is the maximum number of gift cards/credit cards/etc. that will fit in a cles?
  • Also, does anyone know if any cles in the mini monogram in khaki TST are still available? I'd like to get one for my new Josephine!
TIA!!!

I found this pic on the pc, but i've had more in my cles. This gives you and idea though.
i'm sure you could fit more in the mini lin cles or the mini monogram since they are cloth.
Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked before (I did a search and got mostly "What do YOU carry in your purse?" type threads) but I was thinking of getting a matching mini lin cles for my Speedy because my filofax (yes, I am old school and still like a hard copy as backup for my techie gadgets!) is stuffed so full of gift cards and membership cards so I was thinking of using a cles to hold them all. So...
  • What is the maximum number of gift cards/credit cards/etc. that will fit in a cles?
  • Also, does anyone know if any cles in the mini monogram in khaki TST are still available? I'd like to get one for my new Josephine!
TIA!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4887i.jpg
    IMG_4887i.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 70
i have quite a few.
-Monogram
-Epi (old red & black)
-Multicolor Black
-Vernis Pearle
-Monogram Cerises

overall they each hold way different amounts. The MC doesnt hold much at all :sad: Yes, the monogram does hold the most. Ive been using my old red epi one and i have 10 cards in there, plus a few folded reciepts, random change and a dollar or two. I find that my vernis one tends to look 'streached' if i fill it to compacity. hope that kinda helps! i love the cles. i use mine everyday [im a boy] and i love rotating them out for eachother!

oh and here is a crappy pic i just took on my sidekick to show some things i have stuffed in mine today!
1_IMG01123.JPG