cles- annoying?

1. hi- i was think of getting a cles- i currently use the pochette extender. is it annoying, though? thanks!

2. let me clarify the statement above. i currently use a pochette extender as a KEYCHAIN; i was considering a cles. cles owners, are they annoying, or do you not notice them? thanks!

3. Not sure what you mean by annoying, but I do know I can't live without my cles(s). I LOVE them, not only are they so functional for me, but I probably would never find my keys without them! I usually hang them on my bags so my keys are easily accessible and they are great when you need to just run out and don't want to take a bag, you can stick your ID and money in them and run....

4. I don't think they are annoying.

5. I've got several, and really love them.

6. They are my favorite LV accessory. I have so many of them and can't live without it. LOL For me, it is a keychain and wallet in one.

7. I can't wait to get mine in Azur in November!! *bounce bounce*

8. The only thing annoying I find about it is that my cash inside tends to get caught on the zipper when I try to open up the cles. I haven't seen anyone else complain about this...so maybe it's just me. :shrugs:

9. ^^^ Oh yes, I know what you mean !

Then again, it doesn't happen to me all that often since I rarely have money in there !

10. No..I don't find it annoying at all..It's the most useful LV piece I have. I have it with me all the time.

11. Cles annoying? No way! I love love love my cles!

12. I own two...and I love them! one of great pieces out there!! they can functions as a keychain, coinholder, card.cash holder...they're so versatile and cute!

13. Love, love my cles. I use it every single day!

14. I use mine every day and I love it...

15. ANNOYING ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice