Clerks II

1. I just got back from the movie and it is SO FUNNY!

If you loved Clerks I would highly recommend you watch the second one! It has the same humor but more and the best part is the Silence of the Lamb re-enactment and the an argument between which saga was the better, the Star Wars Trilogy or Lord of the Rings.

Again, go see it if you love Clerks!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

2. I just came back from seeing it. Hilarious, the best movie I have yet seen this summer.

3. Vlad, I totally agree with you! It's the first movie in a long time where I am willing to go see it again right after the movie is over.

4. Since I live out in middle of nowhere, it hasn't made it to my theater yet. Eagerly awaiting it, though. I love Kevin Smith and the gang!

5. I hope to see it this weekend! I can't believe it's been like 11 years since the first....I feel old!

6. Man I have to go see that movie. I saw the first one and seeing the previews of the second one looks so funny!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice