CleoCouture's Collection

CleoCouture

no will power
May 17, 2007
I've finally taken the pictures so Here's my ever growing collection~

My beloved Spy family: Choc-E Spy, Hon-E Spy and Min-E Spy
My lovely Chloes: Jean Moyen Paddy (thanks to a wonderful PF-er:flowers:) and Maggie
My beautiful Balenciagas: Pale Rose City and a work in progress, Calcaire Twiggy
And Everything Else: ivory Kenneth Cole Large Hobo, black YSL Mermaid bag, sand Kooba Jillian, gold beaded wristlet, brown patterned canvas Antonio Melani hobo.

Missing: black Prada nylon/leather bowler bag, small black velvet Prada frame bag

Attachments

• DSCF0763.JPG
    DSCF0763.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 531
  • DSCF0766.JPG
    DSCF0766.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 389
  • DSCF0769.JPG
    DSCF0769.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 463
  • DSCF0784.JPG
    DSCF0784.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 427
  • DSCF0787.JPG
    DSCF0787.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 284
Here's one of the missing Prada's and a close up of my Pale Rose City! :love:
I'm currently waiting for an Aquamarine Bal. Matelasse and I cant wait to add it!

I've also added a close up of my Choc Spy and my YSL Mermaid (i dont know the official name of it) because I had room.

So that's my ever growing collection. I started it a little over a year ago. Before that I had maybe 3 bags that probably cost me a total of $50!:shame: I got tired of them falling apart so I sprung big for my Honey Spy and I was hooked!

Attachments

• DSCF0698.JPG
    DSCF0698.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 162
  • DSCF0770.JPG
    DSCF0770.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 170
  • DSCF0780.JPG
    DSCF0780.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 169
  • DSCF0546.JPG
    DSCF0546.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 198
^^
You know, I too am pretty rough with some of my bags. I worry so much about getting the lighter colored ones dirty...with the pale rose I only carry it if I know it's not going to rain, if I know I'm not going to be in the sun all day, when I'm not wearing new jeans that might rub off on it, if I'm not going to be in a super crowded place.... So many factors have to right before I dare carry it! But with some of the other I just learned that the LMB products work wonders! The Kenneth Cole Hobo had all kinds of little marks on it right before I took those pictures. A few little swipes with LMB and it was good as new!

:flowers:Thanks everyone who commented! I was so intimidated to post my collection. I kept puting it off!