CleoCouture's Collection

Bag + shoes = FABULOUS!!!! I love the matching set you have. I really wasn't into the mama bags, but after seeing your set, I want them!!!!!!!!

Thanks for re-visiting my collection! I really wasnt into the mama bags either. But when I was trying on the shoes and the sales clerk put the bag on my shoulder, I saw it in a whole new light. It was either the mama or the baguette...but the baguette is just too small for me.

Wow!! You have such a great variety! I loveee it all!! And the Fendi gold set is fabulouss!! Congrats!:tup:

Thanks so much! I absolutely love Love LOVE those shoes! I love they way they look and fit on my feet and they are actually pretty darn comfy for heels! I'm considering getting the same pair in black!

Thanks, Love LV and Sewon! My Spies are pretty much my favorite bags! They are so comfortable to carry, they hold a ton, and I just love the shape and bubbly, textured leather!

Speedy 7, Thanks for your comment and thanks for checking out my collection!

Cleo, I know you from the fendi forum - your fendis are beautiful! But the Jean Moyen Paddy, OMG I need to get that bag!!!! SO beautiful!!!

Hi again Daisyfay! Yes, the Fendi forum is always my first stop when I'm here! And while Fendi (and balenciaga) is where my heart is, you really should get a Paddy! Every Purse collector should have one!:yes:

Thanks so much for your comments Noorah and Scarcici! You both are very sweet!

I've been wanting a Balenciaga Coin Purse for some time now but could never really think of anything to use it for! Finally I've broke down and got one. I use it to hold my lipsticks, gloss, and chapstick! I'm already ready for another one....to hold my ipod! I love these little things and can see how they are easily addictive! I think the itty bitty hardware is just adorable! Anyway, thanks to a very lovely PFer here's my Sahara RH Coin Purse:

Attachments

• balcp 001.jpg
    balcp 001.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 28
  • balcp 002.jpg
    balcp 002.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 20
Thanks Ballerina and Ch33klet! I have to admit, the Spies are among my favorites too! And those gold shoes are by far my favorite pair of shoes! I'm thinking I should buy another pair so when that pair wears out I'll still have another!:P