Clemence wallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know if it fits an iPhone 6+?

2. I bought one for my sister for her birthday and it is pretty narrow so I don't think so :-s It is a beautiful wallet though, esp. in the empreinte!

3. You could without a case but the Clemence isn't designed for a phone that size (or any phone to be completely honest) and it would be a very tight squeeze once you factor in all of your cards, receipts, cash, coin, etc.

historygal and Bethdphillips like this.
  4. I can put my Iphone 6S(it has a case on) in a Sarah wallet but not my Clemence.

5. agreed!
    I have the clemence in grape Emp and once it's filled up with all my 'crap' - that's it! BUT it's still slim NOT bulky or busting at the seams... It's too narrow even for an iphone 5s

6. I can fit my 5S in with plenty of space left so long as it's not in a case but then again I don't carry around a lot of receipts, coin, or bulky bills...it's usually just cards so at worst my wallet is half-filled.

BlaCkIriS likes this.
  7. Here's an old 5 sitting inside my empty Clemence with tons of room to spare. Now account for the card slots being filled, just a few coins, and maybe an a bill or two on the other side compartment and I still have space to use up.
    Like I said, a 6 Plus could fit as long it didn't have a case on and the wallet wasn't already filled to the point of bursting.

Attached Files:

uhpharm01 likes this.
  8. I put my 6s plus in my clemence . No case and minimal coins and it fits well

9. My 6 fits easily with a case but that doesn't answer your question. I borrowed my friend's 6 + and it will fit without a case. It is a tight fit but it did not make the zipper pull. At that time I had 7 cards, change in the zipper compartment and dollar bills so the wallet wan't filled to capacity. Hope this helps.

10. Oh gosh, I probably should clear out my wallet! :panic:

11. It's true, I don't think the wallets are made at all for iPhones. Having too much change in mine seems to stretch it more than I'd like, so I can't imagine a phone.

12. I only have an iPhone 6, and it does have a slim case, but I don't attempt to store it in my Clemence wallet. It might fit if I forced it, but I love my Clemence wallet so much that I wouldn't want to risk ruining it by stretching it out.

13. Hi everybody, i need help please. I get a Clemence wallet today but the zipper clemps a little bit if i start to pull it. Is this normal? Will it get better by using it?? I would be so greatful for your help