Clemence wallet!

I've seen it! Haven't tried it, but I think you could.
I looked at this wallet on Friday and put my IPhone 5 in it and zipped. It's a tighter fit than the regular zippy wallet but does fit. I have the fuchsia on hold. This wallet is amazing! I have a mono zippy, mono Insolite and secret compact wallet in Jaipur. I fell in love with Clemence!

I looked at this wallet on Friday and put my IPhone 5 in it and zipped. It's a tighter fit than the regular zippy wallet but does fit. I have the fuchsia on hold. This wallet is amazing! I have a mono zippy, mono Insolite and secret compact wallet in Jaipur. I fell in love with Clemence!

I really want to put the fuchsia on hold as well but I don't know whether to wait for the new empriente colors or get the Clemence for now.

Woohoo! I have fuschia and yellow on hold. Love piment but I have an insolite already with piment interior!
Do you think the yellow will be hard to keep clean? Will it darken over time? I love that it's so bright!
I thought it would get marks, smudges or grit, that's why I didn't go for it

For those who have it..how do u guys clean the colored interior? Just a slightly damp cloth and wipe?
in my insolite...I had no issues. I had the orange interior

Ok this sold me! Just ordered this! Enjoy your beauty!
I saw pics in another group and I was sold to. She posted pics on fir and I ordered on sat morning

Thanks Jolie! Now I'm nervous about pulling the trigger without seeing it in person!
I bought sight unseen...haven't done that in a while but I couldn't resist. And I have been through many wallets.

I think it will provide me with a little more space I was wanting but not be too bulky. And I love the pop of color

woww i just bought an emilie ! Does the quality of the wallet feel like the emilie/josephine. I kind of wanted to sell my emilie to get a sarah wit more card slots and better quality! and now theres this new wallet at a similar price point and more cc slots hmmm.....

woww i just bought an emilie ! Does the quality of the wallet feel like the emilie/josephine. I kind of wanted to sell my emilie to get a sarah wit more card slots and better quality! and now theres this new wallet at a similar price point and more cc slots hmmm.....

I think the quality is about the same as the Josephine and Emilie, but if you want a larger wallet I would go with the Sarah. I have the Sarah and it fits a lot. :smile:

What would you guys rather get..Clemence or Epi Emilie?

Well, I like the epi emilie, but since I have a lot of cards it doesn't do it for me. I would get the Clemence, but it all depends on your choice. I really do like epi leather. I have the epi zippy in Quesche. Out of the epi wallets, I would recommend the epi zippy.

I'm going back to the lv store today to check out the Clemence in Fuchsia and the Fuchsia Epi Emilie.

I love how the Clemence fits more cc's, and it feels great in my hands. However it is MONOGRAM...I've seen DE prints on SLG, and I'm not the biggest fan either. On the other hand, the Emilie Epi is gorg but I'm cautious regarding the limited cc slots.

Decisions decisions!