Clemence wallet!

What are your thoughts on the clemence wallet? It's a narrower version of the monogram wallet with mimosa, piment and fuchsia interiors with a leather zipper pull. It's only $530. A great price. I currently have 4 lv wallets, but since I saw this wallet I'm itching to get it. It's already available on the LV website. What do you guys think?
I love it! Just bought the fuschia. What does the "PF" stand for? I'm guessing petit, but what is F? It looks like the tag indicates made in the US, but I didn't see the location stamp per se. I bought it to go with my Odeon PM bag. Still a Louis newbie, so I'm learning!

I love it! Just bought the fuschia. What does the "PF" stand for? I'm guessing petit, but what is F? It looks like the tag indicates made in the US, but I didn't see the location stamp per se. I bought it to go with my Odeon PM bag. Still a Louis newbie, so I'm learning!

"PF" stands for "portefeuille" - "wallet" in French. And, if it's made in the US, it doesn't get stamped. I don't know about SLGs, but bags get either cloth or leather tags inside that say "made in U.S.A. of imported materials".

"PF" stands for "portefeuille" - "wallet" in French. And, if it's made in the US, it doesn't get stamped. I don't know about SLGs, but bags get either cloth or leather tags inside that say "made in U.S.A. of imported materials".
This is great to know, thanks!

Anyone know if I can still get a Clemence empriente wallet where the coin pouch still has the empriente leather? I want to order one for my birthday and don't know if I should bother my sa about it

I've gone into the LV boutique twice in a month and keep going back to the Clemence. It's like the little sister of the zippy wallet and it's so much lighter! I think the price point is great too. I am still torn between the compact zippy and clemence which is why I haven't bought a wallet yet! :smile:
Hi may I ask which one you decided on? I am in the exact same situation. Trying to decide between the compact zippy and Clemence . I am only worried about the Clemence being to big to fit in my Alma BB. And how do you like what you chose so far? Thank you.

Hi everybody, i need help please. I get a Clemence wallet today but the zipper clemps a little bit if i start to pull it. Is this normal? Will it get better by using it?? I would be so greatful for your help [emoji1317]
How do you mean? Sometimes going around the wallet, the zipper can catch on the internal zipper. Also, it sort of pauses going around the corners, so you might want to start it before you get to the check out somewhere. Is that what you're talking about?

Hi ladies, I just purchased a DE Clemance wallet from Neimans because I love the pop of red. I came home, opened the box, and noticed that the red leather tab on the zipper looks dirty. Is this normal? Or should I take it in and exchange it for another one? Ladies who have this wallet, any suggestions would be much appreciated~ Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_3935.JPG
    IMG_3935.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 796
  • IMG_3937.JPG
    IMG_3937.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 805
  • IMG_3939.JPG
    IMG_3939.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 800
Hi ladies, I just purchased a DE Clemance wallet from Neimans because I love the pop of red. I came home, opened the box, and noticed that the red leather tab on the zipper looks dirty. Is this normal? Or should I take it in and exchange it for another one? Ladies who have this wallet, any suggestions would be much appreciated~ Thank you

I think that's normal. I purchased the clemence with the fusia tab a few weeks ago and mine looks the same.

I have a clemence wallet I bought about a year ago in a coral/orange color and it looks the same it's normal

Reactions: Calibb883