Clemence wallet!

Bought the wallet in DE - red inside on Saturday [emoji813] I'm so in love!
It feels like the wallet is a bit hard to open sometimes because of the Zipper (at the very beginning)..

Anybody else who noticed that?

Try rubbing it with wax paper, which worked amazingly well on my clemence zipper. If that doesn't work, take it into a boutique and ask if they can smooth it out some. GL!

I'm the new one here.

Just bought LV Clemence Wallet - Monogram Enpreinte (Grape Color) for a week to be my 37th Birthday Gift. Actually, got an directly personal email from SA as a blessing on the day that I was around there (2 days before my BD) Then, I had an appoitment with her to see the product.

To be honest, just plan to see the color and the model before making the decision since the latest one I use is TAIGA Vertical Zippy Wallet in black shade for 3 years (durable and easy to look after). I plan to change in the new color due to some reason about Thai belief* (*color matching on day of your birth) and the colors recommend are white/cream or purple color (Wednesday - Night).

Well, I have searched the color in purple/violet for LV long wallet because white or cream is quite hard to take care. So, I found the Grape color in LV website which was the latest season and it was quite in pink more than purple. (not decide to buy it at first sight when I looked in the website)

Nevertheless, when I asked SA to see the real one, the Grape color is so cool. It's not too pink as shown in the website and when its indoor, the color looks darker tone than outside. Even the slots are less than my TAIGA, but the size is fit in my hand and practical using. The puller is OK even I prefer the brass zipper version for the stronger one. The thing that I worry about is the color fade in the long time as never using LV in seasonal color before - anyone have a good recommend to take care it??

Here are some pictures to show you for more information before making the decision.....

Love it XOXO :biggrin:

NOTE

Attachments

• S__31260836.jpg
    S__31260836.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 1,161
  • S__31260838.jpg
    S__31260838.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 1,139
  • S__31260839.jpg
    S__31260839.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 1,138
Last edited:
Does anyone know which wallet is going to hold up well throughout the years? I'm thinking about the Clemence or Emilie in Rose Ballerine. I bought the Clemence but didn't notice until I got home that there was a chipped area near the stitching and I've heard the Emilie gets creases.:wondering