Clemence Wallet Pull Tab?

Kylie M

Apr 9, 2015
IMG_7654.PNG Hello LV lovers.... I'm just wanting to know if anyone who has the Clemence Wallet has changed/added on anything to the pull tab? I'm really thinking about getting this wallet but I'm not sure about the pull tab. Your thoughts, experience and knowledge..... Thanks

Reactions: reginaPhalange
View attachment 3669878 Hello LV lovers.... I'm just wanting to know if anyone who has the Clemence Wallet has changed/added on anything to the pull tab? I'm really thinking about getting this wallet but I'm not sure about the pull tab. Your thoughts, experience and knowledge..... Thanks
I've had the Clemence for almost 2 years, used on a near-daily basis, and the pull tab still looks like new. I find that pulling the zipper at its base - not the tab's ends - really helps.

I dont have the Clemence but I do have the full size Adele Wallet which has 2 larger pull tabs. I use the wallet all the time and I've had no issues, so I think the smaller pull tab on the clemence would be fine as well

Reactions: Kylie M
I've had my Clemence for a year and used it a lot, the pull tab is as good as new, just like the rest of the wallet. I think the Clemence is the best wallet around, the only reason I did not get it in Azur (chose the Emilie instead) was the large amount of white zipper fabric, which I know will get dirty. But planning on getting it in Empreinte in the fall!

I don't have the Clemence or Adele. I have the zippy mulicartes with the pull tab. I find that mine curls a lot. I think the curling issue may not be as pronounced with the Clemence or Adele because the leather might be slightly thicker than the zippy multicartes. But you could still encounter curling in the long run on any kind of leather tab because of the nature of the leather. I think the question is if it bothers you enough to not want to buy it.

I went into the store today for a closer look of the Clemence Wallet... love love but I'm going to sleep on it... the size is great but... it just the leather pull that has me bothered.
Depending on the colour you choose (i.e. cherry or fuchsia) more often than not your local store will often have the replacement tabs available. I've even seen some ladies take the leather tab off and replace it with a small charm or request LV to attach a metal zipper pull instead.

Depending on the colour you choose (i.e. cherry or fuchsia) more often than not your local store will often have the replacement tabs available. I've even seen some ladies take the leather tab off and replace it with a small charm or request LV to attach a metal zipper pull instead.
That sounds great! Do you know how much it costs to do a metal one? I think i could go for it after all.

That sounds great! Do you know how much it costs to do a metal one? I think i could go for it after all.
I'm sorry, but I don't. It would vary from country to country and the best way to find out would be to get a quote directly from LV; it would be reasonable to assume it wouldn't be much though and could be done in-store.

Reactions: Tlvover
I'm sorry, but I don't. It would vary from country to country and the best way to find out would be to get a quote directly from LV; it would be reasonable to assume it wouldn't be much though and could be done in-store.
Thank you! Ill have to inquire about this. I am so torn between this and a compact wallet. Finally,I am thinking of getting just a agenda cover for the time being to use as a wallet. Lol. Thanks again.