Clemence wallet in mono removed from site

CoffeeKiss

Oct 6, 2015
Hey, ladies! I just noticed this model has been removed in monogram from the site.

Does this mean it is definitely being discontinued? Do they ever completely remove an item from the site and bring it back later?

I just purchased this wallet in mono and was on the fence if I wanted to keep it or get the Adele. I like both but will keep the Clemence if it’s not coming back!

Reactions: Miss QQ
Yes, I believe these are the ones. Are they still available? I've been wanting to buy it but the one I saw in the store last month wasn't satisfactory to me so I waited. I'll be sad if they are discontinued.

Hey, ladies! I just noticed this model has been removed in monogram from the site.

Does this mean it is definitely being discontinued? Do they ever completely remove an item from the site and bring it back later?

I just purchased this wallet in mono and was on the fence if I wanted to keep it or get the Adele. I like both but will keep the Clemence if it’s not coming back!

Are you in the US? They are on the site and available.

Yes, I believe these are the ones. Are they still available? I've been wanting to buy it but the one I saw in the store last month wasn't satisfactory to me so I waited. I'll be sad if they are discontinued.
Production might be discontinued. But stock is still available only in these colors and should be in stores and/or warehouses.

Reactions: Miss QQ